Sunday, August 9, 2020

Homemade Hydroxychloroquine: like chicken soup

Do you know what food is SUPER high in quinine? Grapefruit!

You can eat it or juice it for quinine, too, but the peel has the highest content!

No wonder I craved fresh grapefruit juice every day in March and April! Listen to your body!

Here's the post from the nurse. (I can't vouch for all her claims, but I can vouch for grapefruit being super high in quinine!)

Homemade Hydroxychloroquine:

-from a registered nurse

What is Hydroxychloroquine exactly? It is nothing but Quinine. Something that anyone can make at home....and something that is being manufactured each and every day in the form of something we have all seen at the grocery and liquor stores.........None other than TONIC WATER.

Yes....Tonic Water has the exact same Quinine that this drug being used to treat the Covid virus has. This was NEVER supposed to be leaked out...because even a full treatment regime of pills from the Doctor is less than a 100.00 for someone that does NOT have insurance. Something else you may find interesting is that when they created this virus, they also put a STRAIN of HIV in it. This was to make it even more fatal. But the Quinine kills that part of the AIDS virus as well.

Can you see now why they were screaming that this was a Dangerous Drug and NOT TO DARE USE IT. Behind the scene studies are now coming forth that show it being effective other diseases as well and even on Cancers. I think in the days to come, we are going to find out a whole lot more than we ever thought we knew.

If you listened to our President, he said that "in one year, every treatment that we are now using in the hospitals will be obsolete". What does he know? He knows that they have withheld these cures to keep people sick and to make millions off insurance companies.

Quinine has many uses and applications. It is analgesic, anesthetic, antiarrhythmic, antibacterial, antimalarial, antimicrobial, antiparasitic, antipyretic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, astringent, bactericide, cytotoxic, febrifuge, fungicide, insecticide, nervine, stomachic, tonic.......so you can be SURE that BIG PHARMA is scared to death at this point and screaming that this drug DOES NOT WORK...when the entire world sees that it is working.

If you ever feel a chest cold coming on or just feel like crap....make your own Quinine. It is made out of the peelings of Grapefruits and Lemons, ...but especially Grapefruits. I will give you the recipe here and you take this concoction throughout the day...or you can make a TEA out of it and drink it all day. This should take away all your fears about this VIRUS because you now have the defense against it and many other things. If you take ZINC with this recipe, the zinc propels the Quinine into your cells for a much faster healing.

Here is all you need to do to make your very own Quinine.
Take the rind of 2-3 grapefruits. Take the peel only and cover it with water about 3 inches above the peels. Put a glass lid on your pot if you have one....a metal one is fine if you don't. Let it simmer for about 2 hours. Do not take the lid off of the pot till it cools completely as this will allow the Quinine to escape in the steam. Sweeten the tea with honey or sugar since it will be bitter. Take 1 tablespoon every couple of hours to bring up the phlegm from your lungs. Discontinue as soon as you get better......

Please share this with those that need to reduce FEAR and allow them to see that GOD in all of HIS glory, provides us with all that we need.

Just for truths sake, let it be known that in addition to this, Doctors are also prescribing the antibiotic Azythromicin (zpack). (Nurse: I would recommend zinc instead.)

For the record, I am NOT a doctor of any sorts and only offer this from my own data research. I am not prescribing this in any way, and it is up to the individual reading this to do with this information what they want, in accordance with our Freedom from the United States Constitution.


22 comments:

  1. http://qplusnews.com/hydroxychloroquine-cures-cancer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hulda Clark continued Royal Rife's research & produced her version, the Zapper.
    I bought one from
    www singular.supplies
    A few days ago.
    Theirs is manufactured & tested under strict compliance with Hulda's specifications.
    Please follow her protocol for eliminating parasites before killing viruses. All of her books are free in the public domain as her gift to humanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks - good to hear for you

      Delete
    2. or make your own. Battery germ killer, aka, Godzilla. Se Youtube.

      Delete
  3. Young Living Inner Defence capsules of 8 essential oils is very powerful anti-virul/bacterial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made hydroxycloroquine with grapefruit & lemon Rinds did as directed! I take 1 to 2 tablespoons daily in the water. I have a bad immune system now for Yrs but NO LONGER GETTING WHITE CELLS used to get IV I G’s monthly how long do does hydrox stay good for in fridge, anyone know? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! sending you all the positive energy I have.

      Delete
    2. How did you find this post?

      Delete
    3. No sure how long it last but freeze what you are not using in ice block containers and just take one out when needed....we got this...

      Delete
  5. How long can you keep this? If you freeze it will it still be good? Can you make in a crockpot?..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good question - I will track down the author and see? Thanks for following

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another thing I’m noticing since making this HCQ the last 6 mos or so. When I take it I get itching, like little bites or irritant. Other then this I’m ok. I’m the one with bad immune & my white cells are staying stable. They have dropped about 1400-900 after stopping ivig but.. still in normal range for 6 mos now. Can’t believe hospital still calling me to come in & get an ivig before my white cells drop more & they can’t help me. I told them it’s about the $40,000 a bottle that your caring about NOT my health. NO THANKS, they have hurt me enough over the years & that’s my fault to for trusting my Drs & NURSES ETC.. 😡 I Can’t wait for new technology. 🙏🏻🕊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh forgot to ask? Can my dog have any of this he has thyroid & immune problems to. I’ve switched his diet to mostly raw but he’s now getting a lump on his hip lymphoma I think. Getting him checked. He’s on a good diet, probiotics, vitamins etc..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm assuming it was ok to copy this information. I have a barber shop and a lot of topics surface. I'm going to post this and make it available to clients. One of my clients mentioned recently that they were not treating patients with Hydroxychloroquine at one of the nearby hospitals. I had another client share the fact that the quinine in the Tonic water was in the hydroxychloroquine. I did not realize, as this article suggests that it is it. I integrate that into my water drinking, I don't mean to suggest that I water it down, no I drink it right out of the bottle as I'm working. I'm usually embarrassed when I buy it, I don't drink, and yet tonic water is generally sold to put into alcoholic beverages. More times than not I find myself explaining why I'm buying 15 liter bottles at a time, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I especially love your commentary. Totally agree. Thanks for posting. I have an abundance of lemons and grapefruit so I was super excited to discover this is how quinine is made. I especially enjoy gin & tonics. We drink a lot of grapefruit juice any way, as well as lemons, although I pretty much ingest the whole lemon fruit, including the rind and seeds. I am addicted to lemons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am here to tell you about a natural remedy that is
    guaranteed to make you wonder why your doctor didn't tell
    you about it. Then, on the other hand, it is pretty obvious
    why your doctor didn't, because that's not his job, is
    it? But, seriously, promise me you won't get too angry
    with your health practitioner, it's really not their
    fault. They can only practice what they're told to
    practice, right?
    When your health is at risk there's no time for Tom
    foolery, you've got to get down to the cause and nip it
    in the bud. So you've been suffering from painful gout
    attacks have you? Well, allow me to give you a new
    perspective on the solution to what plagues you I was once in your shoe until my college friend introduce me to Dr Itua herbal center which cure my hiv/herpes after drinking it for two weeks as instructed, Dr Itua is an africa herbal doctor who has natural power to cure the following diseases: Herpes,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Fibroid,
    Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic.
    As Dr Itua assure me that all those disease below that he guaranty 100% permanent cure to all these disease I believe Dr Itua so much because he help me cure my hiv/ herpes which has being my burden in life so I promised Dr Itua that I will testify about his work online after curing me and that is what I'm doing here so please if you are suffering from those diseases do not hesitate to write Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or chat with him on whatsapp:+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I use a masticating juicer for
    the rind and add that juice to the tonic water? Is boiling it necessary?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Herbal medicine is the best ����Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (21) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promised him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, stomach ulcer ,u Endometriosis cancer, yeast infection, fibromyalgia, Gonorrhea, Chronic pain , LUPUS, low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian cysts Arthritis, pile, ALS, Crowns and all other type of diseases, breast cancer, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you..Dr Omo. Please help me share and save others God bless you all

    ReplyDelete